Our focus is on delivering reliable, flexible expertise and services throughout your asset lifecycle- guaranteeing you compliant, dependable and cost-efficient performance.
Doosan Babcock provides bespoke solutions that meet the specific needs of our customers, ranging from general asset support services to bespoke specialist engineering.
Our specialist capabilities include:
- - Development and provision of sophisticated and innovative Technical and Engineering consultancy solutions
- - Manufacturing and Fabrication
- - Welding Development and Welder Training
Doosan Babcock’s multi-specialist teams support the safe through-life management of assets across the global oil, gas and petrochemical sectors.
Our multi-disciplinary expertise incorporates asset integrity engineers, metallurgists, welders and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) specialists working both onshore and offshore, supported by industry-leading site execution teams to provide optimum solutions to operational challenges, no matter how complex those challenges might be.
Our diverse portfolio includes:
- - Plant Integrity Management
- - Condition Assessments
- - Repair and Replacement Strategies
- - Repair and Maintenance,
- - Vibration, Noise and Fatigue Management
- - Plant Monitoring
- - Hazardous Area Logging
- - Metallurgical Services
- - Specialised Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) Services
- - Fitness-for-Service Assessments
- - Development and Execution of Specialised Weld Repair Solutions
- - Machining and Spares.
We also provide a comprehensive bespoke Component Test Service in our Technology & Engineering facility in Renfrew, Scotland where we adopt the most advanced analytical equipment testing procedures and techniques, as such, our customers trust us to take the latest emerging subsea pipework technology and establish its performance envelope, giving them the confidence that can only be gained through full-scale testing.