Doosan Babcock has over one hundred and twenty years of history within the energy sector and long term sustainable business delivery is ingrained within our heritage. We are fully aware and committed to our Economic, Social and Environmental responsibilities that meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. We aspire to meet our customers’ needs and be a leading innovator of products and services that improve the quality of life and wellbeing for our people and our communities around the world. We will achieve this by living the Doosan Way and applying the values with respect to Corporate Social Responsibility within the Doosan Credo:
- Creating a socially responsible enterprise is our duty to society.
- We see business and society as a close partnership and an opportunity for mutual growth.
- Doosan Babcock will be proactive in this partnership, contributing the time and resources required
- Our goal is to develop and grow alongside society, as a trusted and trustworthy partner.
- Wherever we operate, we do so transparently and lawfully.
- We aim to contribute to the development of talent in society.
- Our community service activities promote both corporate and social development.
The Doosan Babcock sustainability commitments supporting responsible and sustainable growth both internally and within our supply chain are stated within the three pillars of our CSR strategy and our measurable Sustainability Commitments (Key Performance Indicators):
The Executive Management Team will cultivate dedicated, talented resources to fully support the pursuit of the achievement of our sustainability commitments, not only because it is the right thing to do, but also because we believe that they will make a substantial contribution to ensuring the continued long term growth of the business and provide a legacy for future generations that we can be proud of.
Chief Executive Officer