Doosan Babcock has extensive experience of plant and systems on nuclear licensed sites and has in-house capabilities to carry out:
We provide integrated project solutions or specific services as required. We develop and operate our own in-house plants and have extensive Research and Development facilities from our state-of-the-art Technology and Engineering facility.
- Equipment design
- Equipment development
- Equipment supply
- Installation and commissioning
- Document production
Examples of our remote operations support include:
Doosan Babcock utilises proven technologies and equipment where practical to ensure low cost fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Retrieval and solidification of wet radioactive waste
- Design, supply and operation of equipment for remote inspection
- Remote repair of heat exchanger pipework and other PCVPV components
- Training and operation of Brokk remotely operated vehicles
- Retrieval of LLW & ILW packages
We also provide resources to supplement client resources in the design, maintenance and operation of specialist remote equipment.