Industrial plant operators must meet today's ever changing business demands with ever reducing in house resources. Whether the requirement is to reduce emissions, improve reliability and performance, extend plant life or cut maintenance costs, operators increasingly have to rely on bringing in expertise from outside. At Doosan Babcock we are thoroughly familiar with all these issues and apply our unique engineering skills to supporting the construction, repair and maintenance of industrial plant and equipment.
With more than 100 years' experience of designing, supplying and commissioning a wide range of equipment used in highly specialised applications around the world, Doosan Babcock is in an excellent position to act as a 'one stop shop' for plant support in the industrial sector. Our high tech engineering and test facilities are a unique resource whilst the skills of our in house design and engineering teams are recognised throughout the world. Over the years we have established an enviable reputation for our ability to develop advanced technological solutions and this, combined with our knowledge of regulatory issues, provides a comprehensive capability.
We recognise that no two clients are the same and tailor our services to individual needs. Examples of our work are:
- Technical Support - from 3D laser scanning through to long term secondment of engineers to customers
- Emissions - from combustion investigations through to major plant modifications
- Projects - from front end studies through to manufacture, construction and commissioning
- Maintenance - from fast repairs at short notice, through to major turnarounds and permanent site manning
- Asset Management - from residual life studies through to operating and maintaining plant ourselves